1 Big Idea to Think About
- No matter what has happened in the past, what matters most is what you do next.
2 Ways You Can Apply This
- Create dedicated space to think and reflect on the person you want to become.
- Make one decision to begin anew (e.g., set a new goal, choose to forgive someone, accept past mistakes).
3 Questions to Ask
- Who do I want to be?
- What goal(s) will help me become this person?
- What is the next action I need to take?
Key Moments from the Show
- Our dreams are never lost (1:02)
- The future of the What’s Essential podcast (5:05)
- Creating space to focus on who you want to be (5:45)
- Overcoming the past (8:00)
- What matters most is what you do next (11:50)
Links You’ll Love From the Episode
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky